- SQL Anywhere database process, dbsrv17, is running but clients cannot connect to it. The error "Database server not found" is returned.
- When run with no databases and the -z switch, the SQL Anywhere server log reports:
E. 12/09 06:26:09. TCP/IP link, function add_membership, error code 68
- When run with databases, no network errors are reported, but the server never reports "Now accepting requests"
- If dbsrv17 is started with truss, the output contains over 65,500 lines similar to:
close(65533) Err#9 EBADF
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- SAP SQL Anywhere
- IBM AIX 7.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform all versions ; SAP SQL Anywhere all versions
restart , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA-SRV , SQL Anywhere - Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.