- Unable to create Restricted Measure on Calculated Measures when using live model to BW or S/4HANA in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.*.*
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a story on live model to BW or S/4HANA.
- Add one Calculated Measure on existing measure from BW or S/4HANA.
- Try to add one Restricted Measure.
=> The calculated measure created in step 3 is not in the list of measures to be restricted, but only those measures from BW or S/4HANA are selectable.
=> So you are unable to create restricted measure on Calculated Measures when using Live model to BW or S/4HANA, but it is enabled for both import model and live model to HANA.
- This is current limitation.
- Native BW client like Analysis Office, doesn't enable you to add restriction on calculated measure.
Our developers are working on improving this. This feature is planning to be available in future version.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, resctricted measure, calculated measure, calculation, restriction, BW, S4, S4HANA, S/4HANA, live, model, live data , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem