- CDS views do not appear when creating a model using an import or live connection to SAP S/4HANA Cloud in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- The "@Analytics.query: true" Annotation has been added to all the CDS Views.
- The CDS views appear in the response of the URL:
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.5.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model using an import S4HANA Cloud connection.
- Choose Create a new query.
- Only part of CDS Views shows in the list.
SAP Analytics Cloud uses the following arguments when querying CDS views:
If a CDS view is not returned or it has no EntitySets below it in the result set, SAC will not show that CDS view, which is a by design behavior at the moment this KBA was created.
Make sure the CDS views are exposed from the S/4HANA Cloud side or check whether this is only an issue for the given service.
- 2595552 - Cannot access Core Data Services (CDS) View from SAP S/4HANA in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- 2769322 - Some OData Services / APIs in SAP S/4HANA system do not appear when creating a new model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , transactional cds views not working thro , views not working through sac , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , XX-S4C-RLS , S/4HANA Cloud support authorizations , Problem