A part of icon in story cannot be displayed on SAC Mobile App
- No problem on Chrome of PC
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.7
Reproducing the Issue
Logon SAC on Mobile App Analytics
- Open a story which has an icon in it, find the bottom of the icon cannot be displayed.
- Open the story on PC, no problem.
The size of the image widget is not tall enough because on iPad the resolution will be less than your Desktop.
The problem can be resolved by increasing the size of the image.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
icon, story, displayed, SAC, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-MOB-IOS , SAC Mobile IOS specific , Problem