- Expert functions> Display table information> shows different counts for source and target table
- Consistency check
- Compare row counts
- Missing data in target system
- Missing records in target system
- Resolve Inconsistencies Identified by CDC Application
- Table records not matching between source and target systems
- Records deleted on source still exist on target system
- Different number of records on source and target system
- Values for records on source are different to that on target
- The records in target table and source table are inconsistent
SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
source, target, number, different, data, missing, lost , KBA , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-BW , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.