- Expert functions> Display table information> shows different counts for source and target table
- Consistency check
- Compare row counts
- Missing data in target system
- Missing records in target system
- Resolve Inconsistencies Identified by CDC Application
- Table records not matching between source and target systems
- Records deleted on source still exist on target system
- Different number of records on source and target system
- Values for records on source are different to that on target
- The records in target table and source table are inconsistent
SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
source, target, number, different, data, missing, lost , KBA , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-BW , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.