- Unable to search for user via people pool category in RBP group when using the combination of the first Name AND the first letter of the last name
- Unable to search for user via people pool category in RBP group when using the combination of the first Name AND the middle initial/name
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center> Manage Permission Groups> select one of the groups> on People Pool category, select user> search for user's first name and auto complete search will pull all users with the same firstname.
- When you search for first name and the Middle Initial or first name and the first letter of the last name, it will not pull any results.
This is expected behavior. The user auto complete search only supports search by first name, last name or username.
Under the User field, ONLY First name OR Last name OR username can be searched.
- The combination of “First_name+Last_name” is not supported.
- In addition, middle name is not supported.
Accent search is supported.
Working as designed.
People pool category, user category search, user filter, rbp groups , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem