- DIST stopped processing and the Replication Server hung
- The memory_control is set to "smart" and parallel_dist is set to "off"
- Smart memory control is triggered. The following message reported in error log.
W. 2019/02/15 09:55:51. WARNING #7043 WORKER( ) - de/generic/mem/mem.c(795)
WARNING: Module 'DIST' run into vertical memory control due to memory usage above threshold(5 percent).
- admin who,sqt show DIST SQT connection with "Flow Controlling"
132 Flow Controlling 103:1 DIST ase.edb 2 0 1 3 0 1 0 st:C,cmds:10002,qid:161:5:12
- SAP Replication Server 16 SP03 PL04
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-On Option (HADR)
RepServer, RS, HADR, CHADR, BHADR, Flow Controlling , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.