The system is throwing the following error: The mapping field (field name) is entered in the rule to refer to the field (object field) of OData object (object name), but the object (object name) has no such field.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Org Chart -> Position Org Chart tab
- Select the position
- Create Job Requisition from Position and an error will show up.
The system is throwing an error because cannot find the object field entered in the rule. For e.g., the rule is set to pull the external code of the PayScaleArea and within the object definition, the field label for external code is "code", however, within the rule, the label is set as "externalCode". Since the field labels are not the same in both sides, the system will show an application error.
Upon the error message, check the field which is now working, go check the correct label within Object Definition and make the correction inside the rule.
- Admin Center -> Configure Object Definitions
- Search for "Object Definition" and the Object Type you getting the error.
- Look for the label you are using and make sure the rule have the same label.
2552433 - 'userSysid Operator has no such field' error occurred when creating job requisition via Position Org Chart
Rule Error; Create Job from Position; is entered in the rule to refer to the field; but the object (object name) has no such field; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem