- You have switched DataSource from Database to LDAP as per the official document provided by SAP
- After the above configuration, when you search for any LDAP user, the search does not show any results and displays error message "No Element Found"
- You have checked SAP KBA 2455540 - No Element found in NWA Identity Management and the solution is not valid for you.
- If you run Troubleshooting Wizard Traces with locations a) com.sap.security.core.persistence & b) com.sap.security.core.performance; you will see that search does not return anything. You will see entry like "Status after search is "0", result is "Size=0 "
- If you compare TSHW traces and LDIF(LDAP administrators would be able to provide this traces based on the LDAP solution used by you) traces for the same search query , you will find that the value of ume.ldap.access.base_path.user differs in both. For example, in TSHW traces, this value might be OU=ABC,DC=com and in LDIF traces show that the users are stored in DC=ABC,DC=com.
SAP NetWeaver 7.1 and above
ume.ldap.access.base_path,AuthenticationException,No connection to the ldap server,LDAP Server configuration,Active Directory,Active Directory,private section,dataSourceConfiguration_<LDAP_directory_vendor>_not_readonly_db.xml,dataSourceConfiguration_<LDAP_directory_vendor>_deep_readonly_db.xml,Distinguished Names (DNs), , KBA , BC-JAS-SEC-UME , User Management Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.