- A timeslice error in the module atomic_try() is seen when increasing the number of engine threads using ALTER THREAD POOL:
timeslice -1501, current process infected at 0x16674f4 (atomic_try+0x2)
- It is followed by a stack trace that contains functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- A subsequent attempt to run ALTER THREAD POOL fails with Error 1794:
The previous 'alter thread pool syb_default_pool' command is still in progress, hence the current command is aborted. Please try again !
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR818545, CR#818545, 818545, timeslice, error 1794, engine thrashing, procedure cache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.