- A timeslice error in the module atomic_try() is seen when increasing the number of engine threads using ALTER THREAD POOL:
timeslice -1501, current process infected at 0x16674f4 (atomic_try+0x2)
- It is followed by a stack trace that contains functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- A subsequent attempt to run ALTER THREAD POOL fails with Error 1794:
The previous 'alter thread pool syb_default_pool' command is still in progress, hence the current command is aborted. Please try again !
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR818545, CR#818545, 818545, timeslice, error 1794, engine thrashing, procedure cache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.