Employee times is not calculated based on working days and non-working days maintained in Fine Tuning Activity Working Day Calendar
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Configuration workcenter
- Select Overview view
- Search for Working Day Calendar
- Select Maintain an existing working day calendar
- Maintain work days in the 4th step Add/Remove Work Days or Non Work Days
Then you find the days are still considered as non-working days when editing employee times
Working day calendars are used in other areas of the BYD system i.e. Finance, and CRM. Time Labor and Management does not consume the working day /non working day configuration of the working day calendar. Time Labor and Management logic is written to derive working day / non working day from the work schedules and public holiday calendars.
You can maintain temporary work schedules for the employees. Please follow the below steps:
- Go to Time Administration work center
- Select Regular Tasks View
- Select Temporary Change of Work Schedule under Employee Times
- Select the Employee and Add Temporary Changes
After making the changes, Day closure for the affected Employee will be required. Please find steps below:
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Open the Regular Tasks view.
- Click on the Run Day Closure for One Employee option.
- Select the employee in the value help.
- Choose the action "Start Time Valuation".
- Click on the Run button.
- Provide the Time Profile Start date of the employee selected and click on the Ok button.
Time Administration; Working day calendar , KBA , working day claendar , holiday , non-working day , overwrite holiday , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To