Users are not showing for selection on Report Distributor when selecting add Recipients.
- SAP SucessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Canvas
- Advanced Reporting
This is caused because the user was not created on the Admin on the User Maintenance.
Users will be created automatically on Admin on the User Maintenance and appear on Report Distributor only if they have accessed the Report Center at least once.
Minimal permission required for users to be able to access Report Center (the Reporting tab):
- Navigate to Admin Centre > Set user Permissions > Manage Role Permissions
- Search for and Choose the desired permission role
- Click Permission
- Under User Permissions, go to Reports Permission
- Select the 'Report Centre' option. This is mandatory for users to be able to even see the Reporting tab
- Affected user must access Report Center at least once
Report Distributor, Bundle, Email, Users, Not Showing, not available , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , Problem