- Customer would like to add a third-party Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL for their SuccessFactors Environment
- Customer is reviewing their Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Service Settings in SuccessFactors and need to add or change a value in any of the fields below:
- Assertion Consumer Service
- Logout URL
- Audience URL
- SP Mapping Key
- Prevent Proxy User
- Use Email Assertion
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- This configuration is available in the Cloud Product Support Provisioning System (instance's back-end system).
- To change/add any value to your Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Service Settings, please engage your Implementation Partner.
- If you don't have a partner, create a new support case using component LOD-SF-INT-PRV, making certain to provide the URL's you'd like to add, change/delete.
Note: It is not possible to have duplicate URLs. Should there by any requirement for a duplicate URL as as workaround, you could add an additional query string as an additional parameter which this ACS domain can accept without error. For example, add ?RelayState=??? or ?page=??? to the end of this ACS URL.
sf, success factors, Logout Url, Audience Url, SP Mapping Key, Prevent Proxy User, Use Email Assertion, ACS, HTML5 Apps , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-PRV , Provisioning Changes , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To