You are only working with Visits and not with Appointments in Outlook. When maintaining a new entry in the Outlook calendar you always have to actively tick Visit to maintain a visit or else an appointment will be created. But, as you do not work with appointments they are not visible. You want to know how it is possible to set the checkbox for visits as default.
SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud for Customer Outlook Add-In
Go to the Administrator Work Center.
- Go to the General Settings View.
- Under Groupware Add-In Settings click the link Microsoft Outlook®.
- Go to the General Settings facet.
- Click Edit.
- Under the section Activities tick the box for "Create appointments in Microsoft Outlook as visits by default (users can change as necessary)".
- Save your entries.
- Close and re-open Outlook.
outlook; add-in; addin; default; visits; appointments; visit , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , How To