- What is the Login Failures Error Log feature?
- How to grant access to the tool?
- How to use the tool?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
In the Login Failures Error Log you can access the SSO Error Logs which Support / Partners can see in Provisioning and use to troubleshoot SSO issues. This facilitates troubleshooting and possible resolution without having to engage Support.
Access can be achieved by granting the required permission to the users:
- Go to Manage Permission Roles;
- Open the role that is assigned to the user;
- Click on Permission;
- Go to the section Manage Security and grant the permission Manage SAML SSO Settings.
Once you have the permission, you can access the tool. There, you can filter for date and the User affected, but only the date is required to do a search.
After the SSO Error is identified in the feature, please use the following KBA which details almost all errors/resolutions:
- 2317944 - [SSO] SAML 2.0 Provisioning Guide - Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks - Common Errors and Resolutions
Login Failures Error Log, Error Log, SSO Error Log, SSO Errors, SSO Login Failures, customer sso logs , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-SAM , SAML SSO First Time Setup , LOD-SF-PLT-SEL , SSO Errors & Logs , How To