- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform consumes large quantities of space in the Sybase ASE master database
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform Central Management Server (CMS) tables and/or Audit tables are created in the master table
- Error 1105 is reported on the master database in an ASE supporting Business Objects
- Business Objects reports
Error Failed to write object to destination database. Reason: Database access error. Reason Space available in the log (or default) segment has fallen critically low in database 'master'. All future modifications to this database will be suspended until the log is successfully dumped and space becomes available.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.x, 16.x (Sybase ASE)
"business objects" , ase , master database , 1105 , master , "master filling up" , error 1105 , CMS , ADS , CMS tables , ADS tables , master log full , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.