- An "infected with signal 11" error in the module kstcpnetctlrNcheckQuit() together with a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001699e8b (kstcpnetctlrNcheckQuit+0x296), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000024)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- ASE may become unresponsive.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR818324, 818324, CR#818324, hanging, hung , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.