No value is showing in SAC Filter except "Unassigned" though values have already been imported to model
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story with filters.
- Click the filter, there is no value showing except "Unassigned" though values have already been imported to model.
This issue is because improper operation when importing data on Model.
- Go to Models
- In the import Jobs, edit the query, update the selected data and filter values to the correct ones.
- Re-import the data.
- Check the story if the Filter Values are now showing.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Filter, values, not showing, SAC, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To