Mexico Electronic Accounting Run is executed to generate the Chart of Accounts (CoA) file in XML format.
The file is then uploaded in Mexican SAT Portal (Servicio de Administración Tributaria) which generates the following error messages in the portal:
'Error: Para el atributo 'CodAgrup' el dato 'NaN' no es válido'
'Error: Para el atributo 'Natur' el dato 'NaN' no es válido'
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Periodic Tasks > Mexico Electronic Accounting view.
- Select the row of Run ID AAA (AAA means the Run ID).
- Select the respective application log and click View Report Run Results.
- Notice Report Selection Data is CoA File.
- Move to Attachments tab.
- Download the XML file.
- Upload the file in SAT Portal.
- Error message(s) related to invalid data for attributes 'CodAgrup' and 'Natur' are displayed.
For the respective Chart of Accounts, Mexico Grouping Code and Mexico Account Nature Code data has not been maintained in the system.
Maintain Mexico Grouping Code and Mexico Account Nature Code data in fine tuning activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination > option 'Edit chart of accounts' for the respective chart of accounts.
Remark: the fields are hidden by default. You should make them visible via Personalization menu.
In case you are not able to find Mexico Grouping Code in Personalization, please refer to KBA 2665801.
CoA; CodAgrup; Natur; NaN; SAT Portal; Mexico Electronic Accounting Run; , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-REP , GLO - Statutory Reporting , How To