- You are editing and sending an e-mail from a previous saved draft.
- The e-mail send displays the date and time of the created draft and not when the e-mail was send out.
SAP Cloud for Customer - Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Search and open ticket ID XXX (XX represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Interactions facet.
- Click New.
- Create and save the draft.
- Draft has been saved at AAA (AAA represents date and time).
- Edit the draft again after a few minutes or hours and send the e-mail out.
- Send e-mail has been send out at AAA instead of the actual time.
- This is the expected system behavior.
- In case of drafts, the creation time is the one that is always displayed.
The system captures the time at which the activity was created and the corresponding date and time is displayed.
Tickets, Interaction, Draft, Save Draft, Email , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To