You have attached some documents on your sales order and you expect to find them on your project invoice request (PIR).
However, they do not appear on your PIR.
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created a sales order from which you have attached some document (PDF, Word Doc, etc).
- Go to the work center Customer Invoicing.
- Go to the Project Invoice Requests view.
- Open the PIR linked to the sales order.
- Under the tab Attachments, you can see that the attachments from the sales order do not appear.
There is no such logic currently in the system that the attachments from the sales orders are automatically copied to the project invoice request.
We are currently not planning to implement this, however if you wish to have such a logic, we would suggest you to use the improvement portal (https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/886) to open an idea request.
However, if you want to have attachments inside the PIR, please upload them manually.
Attachment missing, project Invoice Request, Sales Orders, Customer Invoicing, Attachement , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To