- A Ship-to customer BP master record needs to be created in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- A BP has been created and it needs to be a Ship-to party only.
- When selecting the ship-to BP role, it is not possible to maintain sales area data.
- When saving the general data of the ship-to, the following error message 'Customer-specific data were not saved due to error' (CVI_API 003) is encountered.
- When trying to create Business Partners with role CRM002 though API_BUSINESS_PARTNER,fails and produces an error: R1/275 No authorization to create partner in role.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
There are two ways to create a Ship-to Customer:
Option 1: Creation of New Customer
- Create a BP Grouping (SSCUI 102241) and assign to it a Number Range which will create a customer with the Ship-To Account Group SHPT.
- Assign the SHPT account group to the Grouping in the SSCUI called Define Number Assignment for Direction BP to Customer (SSCUI 102741)
- Open the App Maintain Business Partner or App Manage Business Partner Master Data or App Manage Customer Master.
- Select the role FLCU00 - Customer or FLCU01- Customer Fin Accounting. (Not CRM002 Ship-to Party).
- The customer master record will now be created with the Ship-To Account Group SHPT only.
Note: When creating a customer via API_BUSINESS_PARTNER, ensure there exists a BP Grouping which will create a customer with the Ship-To Account Group SHPT. In the Payload, for segment /A_BusinessPartnerRole pass the BusinessPartnerRole as FLCU01 and for segment /A_Customer pass the CustomerAccountGroup as SHPT.
Option 2: Modifying existing Customer from CUST Account Group to SHPT Account Group
- See KBA 2897265 - How to Change the Account Group for a Customer or Supplier BP in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
2805232 - How to define which Customer or Supplier Account Group(s) can be created for a BP Grouping in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
2897265 - How to Change the Account Group for a Customer or Supplier BP in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SHPT, Customer: Ship to Party (only), Ship-to, CRM002, FLCU00, FLCU01, 2805232, 2897265, S4_PC, partner, sales, area, LO-MD-BP, S4HC, S/4HANA, A_BusinessPartnerRole, A_Customer, CustomerAccountGroup, BusinessPartnerRole, SAP_COM_0008, R1, 275 , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-FIO-CM , Fiori UI for Customer Master , Problem