WFA report component with a Token in the Title e.g. [%ORG_DATA_ASOF%] exported in Report Distributor does not pull the dynamic nameImage/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
Create a WFA report in ORD
- Select a report component e.g. Pivot Table
- After creating the pivot table, select the component
- One the left side menu, under the Title box, click on the action button (...) to add the Tokens
- The component title will be similar to the example below:
- Preview the report
- Now add this report component to a bundle in Report Distributor
- Run the bundle and download the excel file
- Check that the excel file name does not pull the token (i.e. as of February 11, 2019All Time Periods)
- However, the component inside the report is showing the Token as expected
The Token works only in the report component. Token replacement in the file name is not supported.
This is an expected behavior at the moment. We recommend that you submit an idea or enhancement request about that in our community.
WFA report component with a Token in the Title exported in Report Distributor does not pull the dynamic name , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Product Enhancement