You are creating a Service Template and would like to understand how the languages available are defined.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Templates view.
- Click on New.
- On the Language field, you can see 3 values, for example.
Those are the languages scoped on the system. They are the same ones shown on the logon screen.
This is defined by the languages set on scoping. To edit it:
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Step 4: Questions.
- Expand Built-in Services and Support, then Business Environment, then select Addresses and Languages.
- Here are all the languages supported by the system.
The ones checked will be available on the logon screen and also on the Service Template creation.
templates ; languages ; selection ; logon ; questions ; scoping ; project scope
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To