Code Page Issue
- Tried numerous different code page settings on the target datastore, still the unicode characters are not being written correctly.
- A template table is the target.
- The characters can be viewed correctly in Designer from the source database.
- The characters write out correctly to a text file.
- Characters appear as boxes or upside down question marks on the target.
- doube byte characters are not loaded correctly.
- Jumbled unreadable characters are in the target.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.