You have created custom HTML mashup in Cloud Application Studio however you are unable to add it to designated UI component in the UI designer because pipes foler is missing.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
You have swiched on Admin mode of your solution and followed all steps indicated in the blog listed in See Also section of this KBA. You are unable to perform step 4 because sub folder "Pipes" which should be visible under main folder "Mashups" is missing.
There could be couple of causes as to why foler "Pipes" is missing. Either you have not created it via Cloud Application Studio (Please take a look at step 3 in mentioned blog) or you have created your HTML Mashup in the C4C System with your Business user.
Folder "Pipes" gets created in following two scenarios:
- when HTML mashup is created in Development environment, that is in Cloud Application Studio,
- or when Development User creates Custom HTML Mashup via Mashup Authoring View. This can be perfomed in the following way:
- Navigate to Administrator WoC.
- Click on Business Flexibility View and choose Mashup Authoring option.
- Click on button New and choose option "HTML Mashup".
- You are redirected to seperate UI screen where mandatory configuration needs to be maintained.
NOTE: While creating new HTML Mashup via SDK, you are being redirected to seperate C4C screen. This screen is the same as the one depicted on below screenshot, and here you need to maintained all needed configuration for your HTML Mashup created in Cloud Application Studio .
Depending on the user with whom you are creating custom HTML Mashup, Mashup Model ID differs. Below two screenshot represent the following:
- If HTML Mashup is created in the UI with Development user, Model Mashup ID starts with Ynamespace of the solution. Action automatically created Pipes folder in the system because this Mashup is created in layer DEV.
- If HTML Mashup is created in the UI with Business User Model Mashup ID starts with CM. This action does not create Pipes folder in the System because this Mashup is created in layer CUST.
You must either perform full creation of HTML mashup in the Cloud Application Studio, or use Development User while creating HTML Mashup in the C4C system, via Mashup authoring.
If you have created your custom HTML mashup via indicated ways, yet you are still unable to see folder "Pipes" please open an incident with PDI team, as the issue must be further investigated.
Custom HTML Mashup, HTML Mashup, Pipes folder, UI designer , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-MSH , ByDesign Studio Mashups , Problem