There is a bug when using the comment column.
If an empty year is selected within the story or page filter in a story with a column column, the column comment becomes blank and can no longer be expanded by time-period.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story containing a comment column on a year with existing data.
- Check that for year containing data the report is displayed correctly with the comment column and can be expanded by time.
- change story filter to a year containing no data
- The column will become blank and the year will dissapear. It is no longer possible to expand the column by time.
Account dimension is not defined in rows or columns, only in page filter.
Add account dimension to rows or columns.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem