- After a SP or patch update, Analysis Edition with the OLAP documents (AOLAP) have some Export options (csv, pdf, excel) missing in BI Launch Pad.
- In BI launchpad or CMC, when you view the AOLAP document, you only get one option "Analysis Application". Options to export to CSV, PDF and Excel are missing.
- Administrator also cannot see Free hand security options on connections in CMC.
- All export options are allowed in CMC security permissions.
- Redeploying the BOE web application or clearing Tomcat cache (work folder) did not resolve the issue.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 Support Pack 6 Patch 3
- Tomcat 8
- Supported Linux or Unix OS
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-RA-AO-BIP , AO Precalculation, Scheduling and AO InfoOb... , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.