- After a SP or patch update, Analysis Edition with the OLAP documents (AOLAP) have some Export options (csv, pdf, excel) missing in BI Launch Pad.
- In BI launchpad or CMC, when you view the AOLAP document, you only get one option "Analysis Application". Options to export to CSV, PDF and Excel are missing.
- Administrator also cannot see Free hand security options on connections in CMC.
- All export options are allowed in CMC security permissions.
- Redeploying the BOE web application or clearing Tomcat cache (work folder) did not resolve the issue.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 Support Pack 6 Patch 3
- Tomcat 8
- Supported Linux or Unix OS
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-RA-AO-BIP , AO Precalculation, Scheduling and AO InfoOb... , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.