- We completed BP synchronization and then ran the 'CVI_PRECHECK_UPGRADE' transaction, The output of the report is green but the count do not match.
- Report PRECHECK_UPGRADATION_REPORT shows the customer/vendor count as lesser on first half compared to total count in second half.
- Precheck Status Result for CVI MAPPING [ customer (A / B ) vendor ( C / D ) ] @08@ Data Error. Here A value is lesser than B and similarly C is lesser than D.
- Count differs but still the status is green and when we click the status icon, we do not see any errors. Should BP synchronization be considered as complete and successful ?
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
CVI_UPGRADE_CHECK_RESOLVE , Conversion report, PRECHECK_UPGRADATION_REPORT, CVI mappings, Customer/Supplier Integration (CVI), CL_S4_Checks_BP, CVI_MAPPING, ICON_EXECUTE_OBJECT , KBA , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , CA-FS-CVI , Customer Vendor Integration – FS-BP part , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.