- We completed BP synchronization and then ran the 'CVI_PRECHECK_UPGRADE' transaction, The output of the report is green but the count do not match.
- Report PRECHECK_UPGRADATION_REPORT shows the customer/vendor count as lesser on first half compared to total count in second half.
- Precheck Status Result for CVI MAPPING [ customer (A / B ) vendor ( C / D ) ] @08@ Data Error. Here A value is lesser than B and similarly C is lesser than D.
- Count differs but still the status is green and when we click the status icon, we do not see any errors. Should BP synchronization be considered as complete and successful ?
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
CVI_UPGRADE_CHECK_RESOLVE , Conversion report, PRECHECK_UPGRADATION_REPORT, CVI mappings, Customer/Supplier Integration (CVI), CL_S4_Checks_BP, CVI_MAPPING, ICON_EXECUTE_OBJECT , KBA , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , CA-FS-CVI , Customer Vendor Integration – FS-BP part , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.