- While creating a support incident, system displays Access Data Missing
- Does secure area need to be maintained in order to log a support incident?
- Report an Incident application displays errors
- Cannot create support ticket due to Secure Area issues
- Missing Access Data for system
- Error regarding Access Data not being maintained
- Error indicating connections are currently closed
- Remote Connections preventing incidents from being created
- Incident creation message: Connections are currently closed or system access data has not been maintained for the selected system. To speed up incident processing, please correctly maintain your remote connections for the selected system. Please also ensure that correct user roles are provided and that these roles are identical to where the reported error occurred.
- Incident update message: The system connection is closed. Access data is not maintained.
https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/incident/create , https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/incident/solution , Connection Closed , connection issues , remote connections not maintained , remote connections are closed , can't log ticket , saprouter not set up , submit button , can't send incident , can't update incident , can't edit incident , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.