- While creating a support incident, system displays a Connections warning
- Does secure area need to be maintained to log a support incident?
- Report an Incident application displays errors
- Cannot create support ticket due to connection or access data missing
- Missing Access Data for system
- Error regarding Access Data not being maintained
- Error indicating connections are currently closed
- Remote Connections preventing incidents from being created
- Seeing the following message during incident creation: Connections are currently closed or system access data has not been maintained for your selected system. To speed up incident processing, please correctly maintain your remote connections for your selected system. Please also provide correct user roles, which are identical to where the reported error occurred.
- Seeing the following when updating an existing incident: The system connection is closed. Access data is not maintained.
Connection Closed , connection issues , remote connections not maintained , remote connections are closed , can't log ticket , saprouter not set up , submit button , can't send incident , can't update incident , can't edit incident , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.