- Client connection unexpectedly terminated
- Errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with a stack trace that includes function s_mapcontrol
- ORDER BY clause uses ordinal positioning (numbers instead column names), including larger values than the number of columns in the SELECT clause.
Error 108 should be raised when a too-large ordinal position value is used.
Msg 108, Level 15, State 1:
Server 'b', Line 3:
The order-by position number '2' is out of range of the number of items in the select-list.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.