- Client connection unexpectedly terminated
- Errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with a stack trace that includes function s_mapcontrol
- ORDER BY clause uses ordinal positioning (numbers instead column names), including larger values than the number of columns in the SELECT clause.
Error 108 should be raised when a too-large ordinal position value is used.
Msg 108, Level 15, State 1:
Server 'b', Line 3:
The order-by position number '2' is out of range of the number of items in the select-list.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.