- A delivery is created in the ERP system.
- Its replication fails in the EWM system.
- A hanging queue can be seen in the EWM inbound queue (SMQ2) or the ERP outbound queue (SMQ1).
- "No item type found for delivery item category &1, system &2"
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
/SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION005, /SCWM/ERPINTEGRATION 005, item type, item category, SMQ2, SMQ1, hanging queue , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF-ERP-DLP , Interface ERP Delivery Processing , LO-SPM-INB , Inbound Process , LO-SPM-OUT , Outbound Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.