- In an STO scenario serialized materials are used.
- Scenario uses Handling Units with serial numbers
- Serial numbers are present in the outbound delivery.
- The output type SPED is used to create an inbound delivery.
- Serial numbers are missing in the inbound delivery.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S4 HANA
Serial numbers, missing, inbound delivery, SPED, STO, HUs, outbound delivery, plant to plant STO, replenishment delivery , KBA , LO-SPM-INB , Inbound Process , LO-SPM-STO , Stock Transfers , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.