- Information regarding color tags in the Onboarding work queue
- The color codes in the Onboarding work queue defined
- What do the color tags in the Onboarding work queue mean?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Fiori Work Queue Color Tags
- The new look of Fiori Dashboard and Work Queue helps user define what is in progress (on-track), near due, overdue, and completed.
- The table below and reference image explains what color tags mean for activities in SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding:
|Blue||Activity is on track|
|Yellow||Activity is close to due date|
|Red||Activity is overdue|
|Green||Activity is completed|
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding: Fiori Dashboard and Work Queue
Related Knowledge Base Articles
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding, dash board, homepage, home page, image, activity, new hire, candidate, near , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , How To