You are editing your PDI solution in the SAP Cloud Application Studio and you would like to open a joined data source. After clicking on Open, the UI opens the 'New Data Source' screen, not the 'Edit Data Source' screen.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Log on to the studio and open your solution.
- Right-click on the joined data source and click Open.
- A new UI opens. It shows the 'New Data Source' screen and you are not able to edit your data source.
This UI is outdated and should not be used.
Log on to the studio.
- Open your solution.
- Switch on the Admin mode.
- Log on to the system in your browser.
- Go to the work center Business Analytics, view Design Data Sources.
- Search for the data source.
- Edit the data source from here. Once the Admin mode is switched on for your user, the data source is editable in the browser.
sdk, pdi, solution, add-on, edit joined data source, applications studio, business analytics, analysis , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem