You are unable to create an intercompany project out of a sales order due to the error message:
Select Project Structure Task for Intercompany Projects.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the work center view Sales Orders.
- Search for the relevant sales order.
- Click Edit and View All.
- Click Create Project.
- Select "One Task For Each Item" for the project structure.
- Select a responsible person.
- Select a responsible unit.
- Click Create.
- The error message appears.
The intercompany project cannot be created because the project structure is not correct.
To create an intercompany project select "Only Project Header" for the project structure.
intercompany project, sales order, project summary task, project structure , KBA , SRD-PRO-PMN , Project Management , Problem