When a Survey is taken through a Campaign with a Target group of Unconverted leads, it is not possible to get the Survey responses per Lead or Account in any Data source.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Creating a Target Group for unconverted Leads:
Go to Sales Campaign Workcenter
In the Target Group View, click on New tab and Create a New target group DEF (Where DEF is Target Group ID)
- Open the Target group, and navigate to the Members tab,
- Use the Action "Add from Leads" and add a few unconverted leads to the Target Group DEF.
Creating a Template for Campaign:
- Go to Content View of the Sames Campaign Workcenter
- Click on New and Create an Email Template EFG (Where EFG is the Template description)
- Open the created Template and Upload a HTML Template with Customer satisfaction Survey using a Placeholder.
- Save and Activate the template.
Creating an Email Campaign:
- Navigate to Campaign view and Create a New Campaign
- Navigate to the build Tab and Use the Template EFG for Send Email Action.
- In the Overview tab , add the Target Group as DEF
- Save and Execute the Campaign.
When you check the responses for the Survey through the report Business partner Survey Answer you will see that for this Campaign the Account Column remains empty.
If the Leads are Unconverted though an Account reference exists , Active business partners will not be created in the system and hence they will not be visible in the report.
This behavior is expected when you are using unconverted leads for capturing Survey responses through Campaign. Once the Leads are converted to Accounts or Individual Customer, you will be able to see the Responses corresponding to Each Account.
Survey, Leads, campaign , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , Problem