- You are missing the possibility to set the Posting Date for the following date migration objects in the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit;
- FI - Accounts payable open item (field missing);
- FI - Accounts receivable open item (field missing);
- FI - G/L account balance and open/line item (field missing);
- Material inventory balance (Fix value "Fixed posting date for all relevant posted documents" missing);
- Relevant for "Initial entry of inventory" (IM managed);
- WM managed storage locations are not supported by this migration object;
- FI - Historical balance (field missing);
- You receive error message CNV_DMC_SIN 441"Missing settings of migration key date for company code XXXX";
- You receive error message FINS_MIG_HIST_BAL023 "Migration key date is unknown for XXX Company Code".
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1902 and higher.
SAP S/4HANA 1909 and higher.
CNV_DMC_SIN 441, FINS_MIG_HIST_BAL 023, post date , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.