- It is not possible to change the Fiscal Year starting month in certain SAC Planning models.
- The Fiscal Year toggle is active, but the month appears in grey and cannot be changed.
- In a newly created model both the toggle and the starting month can be changed.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Models and select an existing planning enabled model.
- Go to the time dimension tab and attempt to change the Fiscal Year Period Start. You will see that the month is greyed out and cannot be changed.
- Create a new planning model. In this model it is possible to change the starting month.
Issue occurs because a Data Action exists or allocation exists in this model.
Currently there is a limitation that you cannot change the fiscal period start for a model with a Data Action or Allocation defined.
The only solution for the moment is to delete any data actions defined before changing the fiscal period month and then re-create them.
A future enhancement may remove this limitation.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Data Action, Fiscal Year, Fiscal Period, Starting Month. , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem