The system automatically created two or more Pick Tasks for Sales Order XXX.
XXX = Sales Order ID.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select Task Control view.
- Search for Sales Order XXX.
- Notice that there are more than one Pick Tasks.
In the used Logistics Model YYY the Activity Type is Move Per Destination. Activity Type determines the number of Task to be created for a given Warehouse Request. In this case the Target Logistics Area is different for each Pick Task, hence as the Move Per Destination Activity two or more tasks are created based on the Target Logistics Area.
YYY = Logistics Model ID.
In order to ensure that there is only one Pick Task created, you can change the Activity Type in the Logistics Model to Move All by following the steps:
- Go to Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Select Logistics Models view.
- Find the Logistics Model YYY.
- Open the Logistics Model YYY.
- Select the Operation.
- Click Change Activity Type.
- Choose Move All.
- Select Ok.
- Select Save and Release.
Pick ; Multiple ; Task , KBA , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , How To