Cannot select measure when applying Filters to Pages Using Input Control in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.19.5
- Hana 1.00.122.22
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the story based on Hana live connection in customer's Tenant.
- Click insert input control icon.
=> Note that can only add dimension, no measure could be selected.
To use measure-based filters, haha version should be HANA 2.0 SP2 Patch 5 or higher. The EPM version also need to meet the minimum requirement (1.00.201815.00.1532343647).
Use supported environment. More information could be find in below help document.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, missing, lost , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem