For an intercompany scenario, you have created an Outbound Delivery with split line item YYY: same product ID, but different Identified Stocks. When the Inbound Delivery Notification XXX is created, the system merges the line item YYY and there is no Identified Stock assigned to the same.
XXX = Outbound Delivery ID.
YYY = Outbound Delivery Line Item.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Inbound Delivery Notifications view.
- Find the Inbound Delivery Notification XXX.
- Open the Inbound Delivery Notification XXX.
- Click View All.
- Select the Line Items tab.
- Notice that there is no Identified Stock for the Line Item YYY
When you split the items into different Identified Stocks in the Outbound Delivery, the system does not pass it to the Inbound Delivery Notification. Merged line items with same product ID do not show up Identified Stock ID in Inbound Delivery Notification, although in Outbound delivery line items are split with same product for different Identified Stock in intercompany scenario.
Currently, ByD does not support split with Identified stock in case of intercompany stock movement, it is only supported in intracompany transfer. Hence in this case the system is working as expected.
IStock, Intercompany, IDN, OD , KBA , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , Problem