How to change the role names from the dropdown within My Recruiting Team Preferences?
IMPORTANT NOTE: This change will apply for all roles labels within the system.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
This label is change in the Field Definition within the Job Requisiton template.
NOTE: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
- Admin Center > Manage Templates
- Select the template and choose the Job Requisition template you want to modify
- Click to modify the field definitions
- Search for the role name you want to change and click "Add More+"
- Change the label for the desired language
- Click done and save your changes
2087186 - Manage Template Settings - Localizing using Message Keys - msgKey - Performance Management
2089472 - Text Replacement: How to change words using replacement text
Role Label; My Recruiting Team Preferences; Operator Label; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To