- While scheduling/publishing a Webi Report to Email Destination with Excel format, it doesn't allow to add a new Sheet in the resultant Excel file.
- Error is: "This action won't work on multiple selections"
- Issue specific to Webi reports scheduled to Email destination as Excel. Works fine with Crystal reports.
- Save the Excel file with different name and then you will be able to add the sheet.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Support Package 03 Patch 05
- Web Intelligence
Schedule to excel error, Webi report schedule, This action won't work on Multiple selections, pre , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.