- A hyperlink does not get created when saving the review form.
- Text appears blue as if a hyperlink has created, but nothing happens if it is clicked on.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Add a comment to a rich text comment box on a review form.
- Highlight the text to the hyperlink and click on the hyperlink icon.
- Add the URL for the hyperlink.
- Click on the link and note it is not working.
The cause is the text box is still in the edit mode. The hyperlink will not be created until the form has been routed to the next user, or if the text box is in a read only state.
Route the form to the next user, or to a step the comment box is not available for editing to the user viewing the form.
SF, Success Factors, Hyperlink, Form Comment , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FF , Form Features, RTE, Spell Check, Legal Scan, Print , How To