This KBA relates to the legacy version LUC 2.x only. It is heavily recommended to upgrade to LUC 3.x for Full Support and for a much simpler deployment process.
When creating a Live Universe Connection, the list of Universes is empty despite having user rights to access these Universes, in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Configuration of the SAP BOE Live Data Connect has been configured as per https://help.sap.com/doc/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/3600be69a97a4b2888e73dcebbfa8ace.html
- Correct Response is received when following the KBA 2530385 - How to validate if the BOE configuration for SAP Universe Live Data Connection in SAP Analytics Cloud has been completed successfully"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.0
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP5+
- SAP Live Universe Connect 2.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu - Connection
- Click '+' and create a Live SAP Universe Connection
- Create a Model using this connection
- Click the drop down to select the Universe Datasource
- Observe that the list is empty
This issue has been resolved in SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.3.2
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem