- New VAT rules for e-services provided to Russian customers has come into effect from the 1st of January 2019
- Foreign companies providing e-services to customers from Russia are subjected to tax registration in Russia and are obliged to pay Russian VAT on their own
- Foreign e-services providers receive own INN- and KPP-numbers after registration in Russian Tax authorities
- It is not clear how to store the INN number and KPP number for a non-Russian company code registered in Russia
- SAP ERP 6.0 and higher
- SAP_APPL 600 and higher
- SAP S/4HANA (all versions)
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP S/4HANA 1610 ; SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP S/4HANA 2021 ; SAP S/4HANA 2022 ; SAP S/4HANA 2023 ; SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
KBA , XX-CSC-RU-FI , Financial Accounting , FI-LOC-FI-RU , Russia , XX-CSC-RU , Russia , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.