- Some e-mail notifications are not displaying the status in the e-mail subject.
- In the e-mail notification when executing jobs, there are some cases where the status is not displayed in the e-mail subject.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
When executing jobs, the e-mail notification sent is not displaying the status.
When the e-mail is about "Live Profile Import" there are not displaying the status, but when the job is "Live Profile Export" the status is been displayed.
There are some jobs that have the status displayed in the e-mail notification. Maybe the job you are working is not having this configuration.
There are five Employee Profile Jobs:
- Batch Upload - This Job do not have status information in the email notification.
- Live Profile Import BACKGROUND- This Job do not have status information in the email notification. With attachments the Status isn't displayed too.
- Live Profile Import TREND - This Job do not have status information in the email notification.
- Live Profile Import PERSONAL - This Job do not have status information in the email notification.
- Live Profile Export - This job should show the Status in the email notification title.
Currently there is no customization available under the Email notification and Company settings options.
If you consider this a important feature for your business, please create an enhancement request for this request. Check the KBA 2090228 on "How to create enhancement request" for further information.
In case you need further information on which jobs do have this on the title, please submit a new incident to our plataform (PLT) team.
e-mail notification; email status; job; displayed; notification; status; , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem