- When using direct URL links to open transactions in the Solution Manager or CRM Web UI, some strange behaviour is noticed.
- When entering a direct link to a specific document in the browser (IE or Chrome), and then trying to open a second document via a similar direct link in the same browser window, the first document that was opened is still displayed.
- Changing the CRM-OBJECT-ACTION part of the direct link from "B" (display) to "C" (edit) has no effect.
The structure of the direct links for which the problem occurs follow the guidelines in the 'Direct access to an object' section of the Wiki page URL's for quick access to WebUI. So the links will look like, for example:
Parameters that can be added to the link:
crm-object-type (for example AIC_OB_INCIDENT)
crm-object-action (A = search, B = display, C = Edit, D = create)
crm-object-value (= guid)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Solution Manager
AIC_OB_INCIDENT, AIC_OB_CMCD, Direct Access , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.