- You are using SAP Contact Center (CCtr) integrated to Hybris Cloud for Customers (C4C)
- C4C is creating 3 call activities and 3 screen pops for each event triggered by CTI adapter (allocated, connected, disconnected)
- C4C appears to treat all these events the same way but no additional call activities should be created except for "Call connected"
- Expected Functionality: Only 1 call activity should be created when the "call connected" event is triggered
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Contact Center Feature Pack 12
- Hybris Cloud for Customer
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.